A Huffing Death from Butane
Posted by Childress on August 14, 2006
Here’s a tragic comment to my earlier post A Huffing Death in Wales that detailed the tragic death of a 14-year-old girl from huffing — inhaling fumes from solvents. It tells of another sad death of a young person from huffing:
well we dont no exactly but late on june 16/early 17th of june my brother wasnt so lucky and didnt get to see his family,he died in a chair in his room infront of a tv.he died by a butane can of cooking gas.
i just want everyone to no that no matter how much u fight with ur family please tell all of them how much u love them cause u never no when it will be there last day. i think its good that u r expressing what happened to that girl and making sure people are aware of what could happen.
I’m sorry for your loss, dear. If he could, I know your brother would want to be back with you. I’m sure it was never his intention to die. Inhaling gases is very, very risky.