Drug Mix Kills Teen
Posted by Childress on October 4, 2006
A tough life has ended in a tragic death:
A Probe into childcare services at a county council is under way after a teenager in care died from a drugs overdose. The body of Miles Shanks, 15, was found on a derelict industrial site, close to Northampton town centre, on June 17.
The teenager, said to be from Erewash but whose family lived in Old Basford until earlier this year, had been placed in foster care by Derbyshire County Council. …
The report is from the Nottingham Evening Post, whose reporters apparently don’t understand that MDMA is ecstasy.